We want to invite you to join us on a 10-week journey designed to help church leadership teams identify their beliefs about sexuality, create a healthy sexual culture within their church and find the language to clearly communicate their beliefs. SCC Masterclass is a small online gathering of pastors from around the United States that desire to build a healthy sexual culture in their church and find the language to communicate it.
Our goal is to help you establish a healthy culture. This is why we want you to invite all of your staff to join us. We only ask that they stay for the first 45-minute teaching and break into their own discussion group in another room after the teaching portion. This allows all Members to have privacy and confidentiality as they share.
We understand how sensitive things things that happen in the church can be. Each Member will sign a confidentiality agreement allowing every pastor and leader to openly and honestly share their situations, thoughts, opinions, and struggles. For this reason, we ask additional staff to leave the room after the teaching portion to protect the privacy and safety of the group.
In addition to the weekly classes and custom report, Members will receive a Moral Revolution E-Course of their choice to help teach sexuality to their church, Bethel’s Kingdom Culture book, continued access to their network of like-minded pastors and leaders, and a 15% off purchase on all Moral Revolution resources.
This 10-week course is every Tuesday at 11am PST and begins on September 10th and ends on November 12th.
Each week contains a 45-minute teaching from an expert on the specific topic. After the teaching portion, Members will break up into their cohort to converse on the topic and be a resource for each other’s questions. Pastors are encouraged to invite the whole staff to the first 45-minute teaching portion. We ask that your staff only break off into their own private discussion group in another room as you stay on the call with the other pastors. This allows our network of Members’ conversations to be confidential and safe and for all pastors to share transparently and freely.
(Note: Week 4 and Week 10 will start at 1pm PST and 1:30pm PST due to the speakers schedule. Week 7 will be on Monday, October 21st..)
Scroll left and right to see the full line-up.
• Clear practical advice on what to do in various situations
• How to create a loving and welcoming place while being clear about the biblical beliefs of your church
• How and when to draw lines with love
• What the Church needs to understand about the LGBTQ community
• Response to gay people within the church
• What does the Bible really say and mean?
• How to define our proper response
(Note: This week will be on Monday at 11am PST rather than Tuesday.)
• Pastors present their Values from the Culture Builder Worksheet
• How to shift the environment from the top down
• Key points to culture creation
(Note: The final week will begin two and a half hours later at 1:30pm PST.)
• Ten 45-minute teachings on specific topics
• A small cohort of other pastors to discuss, converse, and develop friendships and sounding boards
• A digital sexuality survey and custom report from your church to work through during the course
• Invitation for church staff to join for teaching portion
• The Culture Creator to develop your core values, stances, and responses for your church in the areas of sexuality
• Weekly resources to dive further into a specific topic
• Kingdom Culture Book - Bethel’s Core Value book
• A free Moral Revolution e-course helping you teach sexuality
Registration for this Masterclass is closed. If you’re interested in joining in the future, sign up to be informed for the possibility of future classes.